“I praise you because I am fearfully and wonderfully made; your works are wonderful.” Psalm 139:4
A look at next week:
Religion: Chapter 6 The Liturgical Year
Language Arts: Please use the following link to view next week’s focus wall.
4th Grade Weekly Spelling Homework (The spelling words can be found by clicking on the Lesson link above.)
Math: Module 3 Multi-Digit Multiplication and Division
- Gain familiarity with factors and multiples.
- Generate and analyze patterns.
- Solve problems involving measurement and conversion of measurements.
- Use place value understanding and properties of operations to perform multi-digit arithmetic.
- Use the four operations with whole numbers to solve problems.
Social Studies: Chapter 2 The First Californians
- Identify California’s first inhabitants
- Identify the location of Major California Indian groups and describe similarities and differences
- Explain why communities lived in coastal areas
- Identify three Coastal Indian communities
Science: Transfer of Energy in Collision
- Make observations to provide evidence that energy can be transferred from place to place by sound, light, heat, and electric currents.
- Ask questions and predict outcomes about the changes in energy that occur when objects collide.
10/16 Tuesday: P.E.
10/17 Wednesday: 8am Mass (formal uniform required)
10/19 Friday: No School