Register/Renew your Ralphs rewards card
“The Kroger Family of Stores is committed to bringing hope and help to local communities. We do this through a variety of activities, including charitable giving, sponsorships and the unique Community Contributions Program of Ralphs. Ralphs has supported the communities in Southern California where we operate since 1873 and continues to make our communities a better place to work and live.”
Ralphs Community Contribution Program gives back to SMS with every purchase you make!
- Go to ralphs.com.
- Click on “Ralphs Community Contribution Program” at the bottom of Ralphs home page.
- Find “Participant” and click on “Enroll” to create a new account.
- OR Sign in with your established log in and renew previously registered card in “My Account”.
- Under “Find Organization” enter the St. Mary School group code NF648.
IMPORTANT! Annual renewal is required. Participants must renew enrollment every year only after September 1st in order for contributions to be designated.
- Invite friends and family who have a neighborhood Ralphs store to support St. Mary School and Catholic education by registering their Ralphs rewards card.