“Think of what is above, not of what is on earth” Colossians 3:2
The children had a great week! Our days are full of learning, exploring and movement!
This week, all Middle School students received their laptops, and they look forward to using them throughout the year.
Please remember to check laptops before sending them to school. They need to be fully charged in order to take full advantage of the technology.
If you have not done so, please send your child with their headphones. This will help them use the laptops while also keeping a well-balanced learning environment.
What we will be covering this week:
- 5th Grade: Early Exploration; Map Skills; Explores
- 6th Grade: Early Exploration; Map Skills; Explores
- 7th Grade: Introduction: The World in 300 C.E.
- 8th Grade: Introduction: The World in 300 C.E.
Dates and Reminder:
- Tuesday, 9/18: School Picture Day
- Wednesday, 9/19: Mass Formal Uniform Required
- Thursday, 9/20: 5th & 6th Map Quiz
If you have any questions or concerns, please feel free to contact me at .