St. Mary students carry the CROSS with them always. Our graduates are:
- live the Ten Commandments through their actions and words.
- participate reverently in the Mass and other religious services.
- pray in various forms.
- treat others with respect, kindness and love.
Responsible Citizens who…
- show respect for the earth God gave us.
- participate in and reflect on service opportunities.
- demonstrate problem solving skills.
- read about and discuss current events.
Outstanding Lifelong Learners who…
- are well-rounded and versed in all subject areas.
- use organizational tools to facilitate learning.
- demonstrate continuous effort independently and in groups.
- utilize technology responsibly.
Self-aware Individuals who…
- identify the feelings of self and others.
- demonstrate responsibility through their work, attitude and behavior.
- exhibit a healthy lifestyle.
- interact with both peers and adults in a correct manner.
Strong Communicators who…
- communicate ideas clearly and utilize critical thinking skills verbally and in writing.
- exhibit public speaking skills.
- value the ideas and opinions of others in word and action.
- share the teachings of Jesus with others.