“Your word is a lamp for my feet and a light on my path.” Psalm 119:105
A look at next week:
Religion: Please use the following link to see an overview of what we will learn in Religion next week.
Language Arts: Please use the following link to view next week’s focus wall.
4th Grade Weekly Spelling Homework (The spelling words can be found by clicking on the Lesson link above.)
Math: Module 1 Assessment will cover the following topics:
- Place Value of Multi-Digit Whole Numbers
- Comparing Multi-Digit Whole Numbers
- Rounding Multi-Digit Whole Numbers
- Multi-Digit Whole Number Addition and Subtraction
- Addition and Subtraction Word Problems
Social Studies: Chapter 2 The First Californians
- Identify California’s first inhabitants
- Identify the location of Major California Indian groups and describe similarities and differences
- Explain why communities lived in coastal areas
- Identify three Coastal Indian communities
Science: Transfer of Energy in Collision
- Make observations to provide evidence that energy can be transferred from place to place by sound, light, heat, and electric currents.
- Ask questions and predict outcomes about the changes in energy that occur when objects collide.
10/7 Sunday: 10:30am School Mass, 12noon Fall Fiesta Performance (mandatory for all students- see school newsletterfor more details)
10/8 Monday: No School
10/9 Tuesday: P.E.
10/10 Wednesday: 8am Mass (formal uniform required), Math Module 1 Assessment, 12noon Dismissal
10/11 Thursday: STEM visioning session 5:30-7:30pm
10/12 Friday: Ch. 5 Religion Test, Spelling/Journeys 1.5 Tests, P.E.