PTG Mission Statement:
St. Mary School PTG’s mission is to support our children through uniting parents, teachers, and staff to promote Catholic education and provide resources to empower and enrich students.
- Promote the mission and philosophy of St. Mary School.
- Foster communication among parents, teachers and administration by sharing information and activities within the school and church community.
- Promote social activities that heighten school spirit, encourage family togetherness, and promote charitable efforts within our community.
- Encourage and organize volunteer support for St. Mary School and PTG events.
- Provide fundraising events to support St. Mary School budget and resource needs to improve students’ Catholic faith and education.
- Manage PTG budget for student activities and events outside operating budget.
Meet the PTG Team!
|2018-2019 SMS PTG Board Members Contact List|
|Communications & Marketing||Gina Goodwin||619-981-5581|
|Volunteer Coordinator||Kelly Gornick||619-952-1420|
|Secretary & Treasurer||Elaine Mezta||619-616-8347|
|Room Parent Liaison||Andee Lake||760-539-2633|
|Fundraising Coordinator||Enil Bliesath||619-972-6012|
|Box Tops Coordinator||Leone O’Neal||760-208-5478|
|Service Hours Coordinator||Jensyn Blaze||760-743-3431|
|Scholastic Book Coordinator||Candice Keating||610-549-3606|
|Scrip Coordinators||Jessica Perkins||760-429-8505|
|Gala Chair||Megan Handy||760-504-9169|
|Family Nights Out||Teresa Parra||760-484-6459|
Interested in helping? Want to join PTG? Have questions? Contact Megan Handy at or 760-504-9169.